Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Weeklong Tribute To Soundtracks: Monday

I have been thinking for a long, long time about my favorite movie score. It has been very hard for me to choose just one. Indeed, I don't know if I can choose one single soundtrack.

Anyway, by the end of this week, you will know my favorite score. Until then, we will pay tribute to great moments in movie music making.

Here is my favorite soundtrack movie moment of all time. I guess I should explain what I mean. This is not my favorite movie or my favorite soundtrack, but I just love the way the music and cinematography fit together at the end of this music track.

Who knew Kevin Costner would be associated with any "favorite"? This theme, made famous by Brian Adams, is very amazing. I guess I'm an easy target for music associated with heroes and legends. I love how good triumphs over evil.

No comments: