Monday, April 7, 2008

The touch, the feel of Cotton; the fabric of our lives.

If only everything were as comfortable as cotton. Since this is my very first entry on my new blog, I should make it extra special. I make no promises. I will tell you right now, however, that music and movies play a pivotal part of my life, so I will talk about them almost incessantly. But I will try to make it exciting. For instance, I will now provide you with one of the greatest, nay, not one of, but the greatest singer of all time (in my opinion).

3 comments:

supersonicjan said...

so ev, i'm not sure how you will ever top this blog. i mean, steve perry playing broom guitar? maybe you can find that clip where he does that really weird look

Karen said...

this is great! music education and I don't ever need to leave the comfort of my own house. I kind of did want the whole knight, princess thingy though.... :)

Unknown said...

How awesome are you? That was great, I look forward to stalking your blog ;)