Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Weeklong Tribute To Soundtracks: Make Me Disappear

I am finding that a lot of the music I like from movies comes during the opening or closing credits, which isn't very exciting to watch. So, for this favorite soundtrack piece, I put in some video over the credits just so you could listen to this beautiful music and not be completely bored. If I had more time (or at least more time I was willing to give to this project), I would have put together a nice collage of film from the movie. As it is, I just slapped in one scene.

This music is from the movie The Illusionist. I can listen to it over and over again. I'm not a huge fan of the rest of the soundtrack. I mean, it fits with the movie and I like it in the movie, I just don't care to listen to it out of context.



P.S. up next is my favorite soundtrack of all time. Get excited!

No comments: