Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Weeklong Tribute To Soundtracks: A Late Entry Into The Mix

So, I just had to post one more favorite soundtrack before The Favorite Soundtrack. The movie Howl's Moving Castle is growing on me more and more. I liked it the first time I saw it, but I am liking it more and more. The music really fits the movie. Of course, I've only seen the American version that has been dubbed into English, but who can complain with Christian Bale and Billy Crystal doing the voices.

I really think it's weird how in these Japanese anime movies, some characters are super-sized but they are all humans and nobody seems to mind or even notice. The Witch of the Waste is rather large. The first shot of her shows a gigantic face.

Anyway, here are some selections from the soundtrack. Oh, this movie also has one of my new favorite movie quotes. The last one (with no picture, just sound), is my favorite.






No comments: