Thursday, April 10, 2008

Take That, Bainbridge Scholars!

Awwww, cute little bunny trying to commit suicide.

So, I know I promised movies and music, but can I talk about myself? Just for a little bit. Right now I am on campus (the University of Utah campus), and I am wearing my BYU sweatshirt. MUH-WA-HA-HA! I feel like such a rebel. Nobody's even said anything. Where's their school pride?

So, I am still deliberating over what my favorite film score is. I'll give it a little more time and then we'll discuss. That means that all of you can still comment on what your favorite movie soundtrack is.

Cool points go to the first person who can name the movie for the quote in the title.

2 comments:

Marielle Carlisle said...

"The Mummy" I cheated via Google.

I always enjoy listening to the Braveheart soundtrack, probably because Rich LOVES that movie.

Marielle Carlisle said...

Oh, and that picture cracks me up.